Thursday, April 21, 2005

Two Swans 《一对天鹅》



Two Swans

Flying
high above the clouds,

Nobody told me
that the truth seeking is
so lonely
and so long.

Lucky, I have you
by my side
to remind me
from time to time
that you are not
the only one with me.

Besides you,
there is the glory of the sun.

*This poem was collected in the anthology International Who's Who In Poetry, edited by Howard Ely, published by the International Library of Poetry, 2004 USA.

《一对天鹅》

飞翔
在高高的云层之上

从未有人告诉过我
求索的旅程
是如此的孤寂
如此的漫长

幸好有你
在我的左右
不时地提醒著我
陪伴我的不仅有你

还有
辉煌的太阳

2004-1-19

2 Comments:

Blogger Garry Nixon said...

I like that.

Is there something I can download to enable me to read the Chinese script? I can't read Chinese (is it Mandarin or Cantonese?) but it would look better than the question marks I get with Firefox and little boxes I get with Internet Explorer. I suppose you might say it's and aesthetic matter.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Garry Nixon said...

" AN aesthetic matter..."!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home