Tuesday, April 19, 2005

good or bad, the lesson I lost

For every lesson in life, there is a price.
Some people pay more, some pay less.
I believe I’ve paid all my dues in the past
the way more than I should, the way more
than I could, and the way more than enough.
This loss is beyond any measure, there is
no way to its’ recovery. The only way to make
the use of it is to hold tight
on the meager time now at hand.

Lost on the street, don’t remember where
I was going. The pleasure found in the plain
life made me forgetting the basic skills to survive.
Everyone is an entity of life itself,
but also only a carrier of other life forms,
genes and nemos. I live freely within
the boundary of the freedoms of other life.
What is good, what is bad?
What is evil, what is kind?

Different criteria in different societies.
As long as the rule allowed, anything is up
to taking, this is the free market economy.
But don’t you ever wonder where had it
gone those days when you could go back
and find the things where you lost it.
There was never a need to lock the door
during night, never mention
some kind of security system.

2005-4-19

1 Comments:

Blogger little gwion said...

like it

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home